The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Saturday, October 4, 2014

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan



Well the weather's cooling down, and that means I'm craving more root veggies and hot, rich meals. That also means that I can make large pots of things and eat leftovers throughout the week instead of cooking every single night :)


If you're looking for more meal planning resources, check out my post on How and Why I Meal Plan




Week of: October 4
Breakfasts: Chickpea Flat Bread and Veggie Scrambles from my cookbook Living with Oral Allergy Syndrome

Day:
Dinners
Saturday
Having friends over – for GF Beer Brined Chicken (from my next cookbook, Cooking and Baking with Gluten Free Beer), pasta with olives & capers sauce, veggies & Beet Hummus Dip, baked feta cheese (recipe to come)

Sunday
Leftovers from Saturday, going out for drinks with my brother-in-law
Monday
Root Veggie stew with Homemade Chicken Stock  
Tuesday
Mediterranean Roasted Red Peppers and Honey and Herb Root Veggies from Living with Oral Allergy Syndrome

Wednesday
Hubby’s making dinner
Thursday
Vegetarian Chocolate Chili
Friday
Leftover chili




What are you eating this week?



Have you checked out my new historical romance novel, In the Court of Kemet?  It's full of court intrigue and historical details about Ancient Egypt, and is inspired by Egypt's first female ruler. Available right now for Kindle, and next week in print.



http://www.amazon.com/Court-Kemet-Ancient-Egyptian-Romances-ebook/dp/B00NW6EX0C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412361838&sr=8-1&keywords=In+the+Court+of+Kemet



This post was shared on the following great link parties: Hearth and Soul Blog Hop, Gluten-Free Wednesdays, Healthy, Happy, Green and Natural Party,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely meal plan Danelle, thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop. pinning.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...