The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Saturday, April 18, 2015

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan



Phew, the weather is warm today. Summer is definitely on it's way. Inspired by today's weather, my meal plan is Mediterranean themed!

Friday's plan is especially warm weather-inspired, because we're having a bit of a dinner party and I'm planning a table full of Mediterranean tapas / mezze / antipasto dishes.

So if you want to see what I'm serving up, read on!


If you'd like to learn how you can build your own meal plans and save time and money, check out my post on How and Why I Meal Plan.



Greek Baked Feta Cheese





Week of: April 18 – April 24
Day:
Dinners
Saturday
Out at a wedding
Sunday
Dinner with the in-laws
Monday
Tuesday
Insalata Mista (Italian mixed salad. I make this with a bunch of mixed greens, a can of ocean-wise tuna, some organic corn, tomatoes, and olives, and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar)
Wednesday
Tuscan soup (easy one pot dinner. Recipe to come)
Thursday
Leftovers
Friday
We’re having a dinner party! I’m thinking of doing a Mediterranean tapas theme and serving:
* Italian Pickled Eggplant (recipe to come)
* A DIY salad Bar (with things like beets, cashews, hemp seed, flax seed, and Marinated Chickpea Salad )
* Fasolia mi Horta (a Greek dish we discovered last month in Sparta)
* Easy Flatbread from my book Living with Oral Allergy Syndrome

What’s Cookin’ Sunday: Pickled Eggplant




Gluten Free Vegan Sundried Tomato Chickpea Bread with Sweet Pea Spread


What are you cooking this week?



This post was shared on the following great link parties: Waste Not Want Not WednesdayAllergy-Free Wednesday,Gluten Free Wednesdays,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...