The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Saturday, June 20, 2015

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan


With another hot week ahead and a publishing deadline in the works (I've finished the second novel in my Ancient Egyptian romance series and it's now in the editing process), I've whipped up another lazy meal plan!

If you've been following me for awhile you'll know that most of my meal plans involve me being lazy and fast ;) 

Furthermore, I think there's a fair amount of protein in each of these meals. I've finally gotten a gym membership and am determined to tone up a bit. This requires a bit more protein and a few less carbs. I will write more about that sooner or later, I promise!





http://poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2015/01/cheap-gluten-free-fish-soup-in-15.html





Week of: June 20 - 26
Breakfasts: Gluten-Free Chai-Spiced Pancakes (recipe in my books, Living with Oral Allergy Syndrome ), scrambled tofu with veggies
Day:
Dinners
Sunday
Monday
Out for father’s day dinner with the in-laws
Tuesday
Wednesday
GF Beer Brined Chicken with steamed veggies (chicken recipe in my book Cooking and Baking with Gluten Free Beer)
Thursday
GF, Vegan Burritos (recipe to come)
Friday
Saturday
Out for sushi with hubby




http://www.poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2013/09/gluten-free-cooked-watermelon-rind-soup.html



What are you eating this week?




Have you seen my gluten free pasta book  Recipes for Unusual Gluten Free Pasta: Pierogis, Dumplings, Desserts and More! ? Get yourself a copy and start making GF won tons, pierogis, dumplings, and orzo today :)  
 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KOBSVDI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00KOBSVDI&linkCode=as2&tag=pooandglufr03-20&linkId=XQEAIRXIVZUMBNGU

 

This post was shared on the following great link parties: Waste Not Want Not WednesdayAllergy Free Wednesday, Fat Tuesday,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...