The ads on this page help pay for tea, coffee, and the odd fancy ingredient

Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Gluten Free Weekly Meal Plan


It's a gloomy rainy day today, which is actually pretty typical for Vancouver, BC. But it does make one crave comfort foods like pizza and fried chicken and burgers fatty things.

Soooo those ARE on my menu this week, but in their healthier forms, like Asian Tofu Burgers and homemade BBQ chicken pizza. There's also a fair amount of scrounging this week as we'll be out and about. Tonight we're going to a potluck and I intend to take my Vegan, Gluten Free Greek Apple Cake.

You can check out the rest of this week's menu below!




Gluten Free Chocolate Carrot Scones




Week of: September 19 – 25, 2015
Day:
Dinners
Saturday
Out for a potluck, bringing my Vegan, Gluten Free Greek Apple Cake
Sunday
Scrounging, hubby’s out with friends
Monday
Warm kale and pea salad with baked sole and pasta
Tuesday
Easy Asian steamed veggies and rice bowls (recipe to come)
Wednesday
Gluten Free Pizza with Olive Tapenade (or BBQ chicken pizza, depending on how much time I have to cook!)
Thursday
Friday
Potluck with friends - we're having an Omar Sharifathon in honour of his recent passing which will include some of his very early black and white Egyptian films (yes, I'm that kind of nerd that I have such things)
Snacks & Lunches: Vegan, GF Asian Tofu Burgers with Chili-Lime Peach Salsa, baked beets and mixed salads




What are you eating this week?


poorandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/2015/05/easy-vegan-and-gluten-free-spartan.html



This post was shared on the following great link parties: Allergy-Free Wednesday,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so go ahead, leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...